The Werner T340018 Rescue Ladder System is designed for rescuing a worker in the event of a fall with minimum work force training. The Rescue Ladder System allows the victim to quickly and efficiently climb to safety with additional support from a belay system.
• 2 inch heavy duty nylon web ladder
• Aluminum bar rungs sewn into nylon web
• Progress capture pulley (Belay device)
• Static 7⁄16 inch kernmantle nylon rope
• Ballistic nylon deployment bag
• Carabiners are self-locking with a minimum tensile
break strength of 5,000 pounds, and a 3,600 pound gate rating